Time is TBD|
*Shameless STIs: Herpes VIDEO access
***This is a link to the Recorded event. *** Come learn about Herpes with a sex-positive approach taught by Dr. Evelin Dacker with guests Courtney Brame and Rae Kennedy.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
About the Event
Sex Positive Education: Let's learn about Herpes Simplex virus types 1 & 2.
Join Dr. Evelin Dacker with guests Courtney Brame, host of Something Positive For Positive People Podcast, and Rae Kennedy RN, BSN, Certified Holistic Sex Educator.
Purchase of this link will bring you to the Recorded Video Class given on January 28, 2021.
You will learns how to
- Deconstruct Herpes stigma
- Recognize how culture feeds the fear of genital Herpes
- Understand Risk Tolerance and the role of the Survival Backpack
- Learn truth about Herpes Simplex Types 1 & 2
- Better understand Herpes tests and when to ask for one
- Learn how to reduce risk of transmission
- How to manage an outbreak
- Learn how to disclose your status to others
- Learn how to receive someone’s positive status
- Community Resources
- Be empowered to start upon the road to healing and loving ourselves
Evelin Dacker MD is a board certified integrative family physician, sex and consent educator, TEDx speaker and community organizer. She is passionate about destigmitizing sexual health issues and improving communication to help co-create consensual conscious intimate relationships.
Courtney Brame is the Host, Founder and Executive Director of Something Positive for Positive People Podcast. SPFPP is an organization which began as a suicide prevention resource for people navigating herpes diagnosis and now serves as a hub of healing resources.
Rae Kennedy RN, BSN, in addition to her work as a nurse, is a Certified Holistic Sex Educator working to slay the STIgma and normalize herpes! She can be found on Instagram @positive.results.us and at PositiveResults.
Money would be a barrier for me to attend. I hope to help spread shame-free message and make the world a better place.$0.00Sold Out
This event is sold out